Company Mission Statement
Our mission is to provide the highest quality ambulance service to our patients and their loved ones to truly make a difference in their treatment. Our care will be individualized and family oriented. We will use state of the art equipment and progressive training.
- Respect – We believe in respecting the treatment choices and decisions of our patients and their family members. We also believe in a collaborative relationship with all colleagues.
- Quality - We believe in using state of the art equipment and progressive training to ensure quality care.
- Value – We believe in providing high quality care in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Compassion – We believe in treating all patients, and their families, as members of our family.
- Integrity – We believe that honesty is the foundation of all good relationships.
Tri-County Ambulance Service, Inc can be distinguished from its competition by its rigorous and passionate commitment to excellent customer service. This was a founding principal of the company and remains a cornerstone of our philosophy today.
It is our unwavering goal to provide;
- Technically proficient patient care based on sound training and good judgment using quality equipment
- Compassionate and attentive interactions, on a human level, with all whom we care for
- Friendliness and professional courtesy to staff, incidental contacts, each other, and members of competing organizations alike
- A strong emphasis on a neat and pleasing appearance
- An abiding commitment to timeliness
- A strong emphasis on the appearance and cleanliness of our vehicles and equipment
- An abiding commitment to safety